Here are some of the pictures from vacation. Lake Superior is the most beautiful lake in the whole world (Sorry Torch Lake!!). I love it up there. We went to Grand Marais for a day (probably one of my top two favorite U.P. spots behind Big Bay) and played in Sable Lake and went to Sable falls and fished/walked/hung out on the pier in Grand Marais. We went to Tahquamenon Falls and WhiteFish Point which were both fun - I found an agate at WhiteFish Point (very important, let me tell you!) and we had fun camping at Lake Muskellunge State Park. The dogs, of course, had a great time and we all came home dirtier but having had so much fun, it didn't matter! It was fun!
My name is Hunter! I am 5 years old and I am a wild and crazy kid! My favorite things to do include watching any of the Star Wars movies, playing outside, and eating a lot of food!! I especially enjoy hanging out with my grandparents anytime!!
No comments:
Post a Comment