Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween Day!











Hunter and I came up to the cottage for Halloween and went into downtown Traverse City for some very busy trick-or-treating! Then we went to Alex's friend Gavin's house and had dinner and did more trick-or-treating in his nieghborhood. Of course, we had to stop and see Great Grandpa and Grandma Berry and Great Grandma Packer! Hunter was a very cute pirate and Alex was a very cute cowboy/latino gangster! They both got lots of candy and treats so they'll be set with the sugar buzz for a few weeks, I think!

















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hunter, you are a cute pirate! So fun that you got to trick-or-treat with Alex. Love the photos! Pumpkin carving with daddy looked fun too!! I still have your treat waiting for you here!
Love,
Aunt Carolyn

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, Denise, he's gotten so big!!! And he looks so much like you, especially his eyes. Looks like you guys are really enjoying each other, it's great!
Hey, if you ever want a NC vacation, Cole would love to play!
-Nicole