Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Grace pics

For everyone who doesn't have Microsoft Word...here you go!!




Grace Alaniz Diaz
June 15, 2008 7lbs. 13 oz. 20”
Born to Proud Parents:
Erika and Guillermo

Isn't she beautiful??? I think she looks a little like Erika in the close up picture. :) I will try to get them to get their own blog so we cna enjoy picture updates more regularly but for now, here she is!! Welcome to the world Grace...we can't wait to meet you!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah thank you for posting that, I was dying to see what she looked like, what a beautiful baby!

Anonymous said...

Awh, how precious! She is so pretty! We're really tuned in to babies right now, it's a year to focus and be thankful for these little gifts from God. We send congratulations to the happy parents.
Aunt Carolyn & Uncle Jack