

Hunter had the best time at his birthday party!! He was very excited as everyone was arriving and then he got to share some books with some of Luke's cousins. He got to open a bunch of very cool presents... being 3 years old, he was not as excited about the clothes as I was but he tried them ALL on after everyone left and gave a very funny fashion show for me!! What a kid!!




Of course, he had to have cake and ice cream too!! He blew out his candle just like the big boy that he is (leaving only a small amount of drool on some icing...).


I think he had a very good time and he was certainly exhausted by bed time!! I just love having birthday parties for him!! I hope everyone else had a good time too!!
Next weekend, we head up north to the cottage for the looong holiday weekend and another birthday party!! Yay!
No comments:
Post a Comment